Sex is not a goddamn performance. Sex should feel as natural as drinking water. It should not require confidence.
Sex should happen, because the moment is ripe. Ripening lips, ripening labia, ripening cock, ripening pupils, ripening state of being. Ripe and augmented and brimming. Your energy goes to your pumping heart, then to every external nerve, then to theirs, on fire.
You bask, roll, play in it. You sigh, moan, laugh. It’s not about being “good in bed.” It’s about being happy.
One should never worry if they’re doing it “correctly.” Sex is not factual. I don’t want your cookie-cutter sex, I don’t want your meticulously crafted, calculated, fool-proof fuck. I don’t want a show. I want you. Let your instincts, urges and whims define that. It’s enough.
What do most girls like? Forget about it. Statistics are meaningless when there’s only one. Hello, here’s me. Here’s you. Don’t worry about taking it too slow. We got time. We got infinite rhythms, combinations, possibilities. Explore each fuck. Take our time. We can do a different one later.
Don’t worry about making me come. I’m here. Right where I want to be. I am overwhelmed by wanting; you don’t have to convince me. I want you because I like you. So don’t put on a front. Don’t taint this.
I’m frustrated—it’s just authenticity I want. It’s originality. It’s passion. It’s joy. Don’t say that something I like is ugly. Don’t compare yourself to the rest. You will live and die with and within your experiences like everyone else. If someone thinks you are amazing, they are not wrong. Their universe is as real as any other; it is forged through perception.
I don’t care if you accidentally slammed my head into the wall, if you slipped out, if my arm cracked, if the delightful pressure of your wet lips on my anything made a silly sound. There is no right way and no wrong way.
“Good in bed,” what. You’re good in my bed. I’m pleased you’re there. I feel it suits you. Shove your technique. Let your memory swallow it. Fuck me like you’d fuck me, fuck me like you feel. This isn’t a test.” —(via ariellavolpe)
- 1. Did you wake up cranky? Nope
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? Im 188 my boyfriends 19
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? Both
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? Always do, if they seem happy, or just to piss them off
- 5. Can you commit to one person? Yesss
- 6. How do you look right now? Eh
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now? Boyfriends jumper and pj pants
- 8. How often do you listen to music? Everyday.
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Sweats
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014? Very Much so
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? Bit of both
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Nothing, cry
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? No.
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? Nope not really
- 16. Are you going out of town soon? YES!!!
- 17. When was the last time you cried? 3 Days ago
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? Yes, and we are now in love
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Nope
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Uni
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. Too tired and over looking for work
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? No.
- 23. Are you nice to everyone? Depends.
- 24. What are you sitting on right now? A chair.
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes.
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes.
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? Lisa
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds? Nope.
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? Nuh.
- 30. Does anyone hate you? A lot
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? YES.
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies? Love it.
- 33. Are you a jealous person? Yes.
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? none,
- 35. Did you have a dream last night? No.
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? Yep.
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? Sure do.
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Yes.
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Sure Do.
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday? Yes.
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? Yes.
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? NO.
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? EVERYTHING
- 44. What’s the best part about school? When i finished.
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? Yes.
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? Nuh.
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? Everyday
- 48. Were you single over the last summer? Nope
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Sleeping ha.
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? Yerrrr
Sometimes I honestly don’t know how i feel anymore,
I know i should be happy, because i have everything and everyone i need,
but why do i feel like something is still missing?